The Resilient Connecticut project is committed to a transparent approach that engages stakeholders throughout the project. Engagement strategies include:
Groups will include a State Agency Workgroup, a Resilience Framework Advisory Committee, and Technical Advisors as needed throughout the project.
Events will be hosted regularly throughout the project and include workshops, annual summits, webinars, Innovative Design Trainings, and Engineering for Coastal Resilience Trainings.
This new Resilient Connecticut website has content targeted primarily to technical audiences (engineers, COGs, town and state agency staff) and also contains background on the project, engagement opportunities, references, and planning tools
Capacity Building & White Papers
CIRCA and partners will develop policy white papers, fact sheets, and case studies in addition to capacity building that will occur through the events listed above.
- Municipal Assistance for FEMA’s Community Rating System December 4, 2019
- Forming local resilience committees – October 31st Webinar September 30, 2019
- Resilient Connecticut Summit – November 12, 2019 September 17, 2019
- Connecticut’s climate report: precipitation projections and a New Haven case study August 29, 2019
- New Planning and Visualization Tools for Sea Level Rise June 27, 2019